Are you interested in learning more about membership in the Kiwanis Club of Wilsonville?
We offer you the opportunity to:
• Become knowledgeable about and help meet community needs.
• Contribute to the development of our community.
• Gain personal and professional growth and life enrichment.
• Expand your friendship circle with a variety of people who share your public service values.
Please contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
Kiwanis International, founded in 1915, is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world one child and one community at a time. There are more than 600,000 members in nearly 15,000 clubs serving children and communities worldwide.
The Kiwanis Club of Wilsonville actively supports a number of local youth organizations and events in the Wilsonville community through our volunteer and fundraising efforts. We do much of this work through our Outreach Program, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) foundation.
Members are asked to:
• Attend our two regular monthly meetings
• Be part of the planning and organizing of at least one event or activity per year.
• Volunteer for our youth-oriented community service projects throughout the year.
New members pay a discounted and pro-rated membership fee their first year. After that, membership dues are currently set at $125 per year. In addition to membership in our local club, and the Kiwanis Pacific Northwest District, this includes membership in Kiwanis International, a monthly Kiwanis International magazine, and volunteer service insurance.
Our meetings are held the first and third Thursday of each month, from 5:30 – 6:30pm at the Wilsonville Public Library.
If you are looking for an opportunity to participate in fulfilling volunteer activities with other like-minded, friendly folks, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!